COLD. Enterprise Report Management. What is it and how can Image Data’s COLD solutions help your organization?
The Basics: COLD (Computer Output to Laser Disk [and to other media]) captures your enterprise’s reports, statements, invoices, etc., directly from a host computer. COLD data is then compressed by as much as 95%. Documents are stored, automatically indexed and made available via the Web, LAN/WAN, or Disk. Data may even be overlaid on company-specific forms; COLD data easily combines with the graphic image of a form to create a universally accessibly PDF.
Integration Plus Accessibility: Data mining and spreadsheet exports are easy since COLD data is maintained in an ASCII format. Search functionality enables quick and easy retrieval of COLD documents using comprehensive search parameters.
Features & Benefits:
- Report capture and analysis renders data more useful
- COLD Auto Configuration minimizes administration demands
- Direct Import of E-mail provides security and seamless archiving
- DJDE/Metacode Support: preserves layout with form overlays and page breaks
- Business Continuity Strategy enabled by economical storage of both current and archival mainframe documents
- Promotes enterprise-wide access to information and communication within and among departments
- Improved customer service through on-screen retrieval of critical documents and powerful search functionality
- Retrieval time is measured in seconds—protracted file request procedures are eliminated
- Eliminates microfilm/fiche and paper costs and associated filing time