Time spent to file, retrieve, fax, copy, and overnight documents diminishes your staff’s productivity. Remove the barriers to effective service delivery today.
Businesses and organizations are facing five important issues that warrant a closer look at document imaging solutions.
- Storage Space: Instead of identifying on-site or remote locations to store files, Image Data’s document imaging solution essentially converts your paper files into electronic files (PDF or TIFF) which can be stored remotely or on CD/DVD.
- Disaster Recovery: What would happen to your business if you had a serious fire or a flood from a burst water pipe? By turning your paper files into image files, documents are always available.
- Remote Cloud Access to Documents: Wherever you go, there are your files. Working from home, on a business trip, at Starbucks–your files are always accessible via internet access. Access can be tailored for your needs and your clients’.
- Internal Efficiency & Workflow: Save time, save operating expenses, and improve your operations’ efficiency with electronic workflows instead of processing printed materials. Less frustration with missing files and printer malfunctions means happier employees.
- Shared Access: Everyone has access to the same file at the same time. If revisions are made to the document, everyone sees them in realtime. Goodbye “version control issues.”
Image Data is your business record scanning specialist proudly serving the New York, Boston and New England areas.